17.2.09

Utopic School . By Dimitra Vakou

Hello!! My name is Dimitra… and I am from Greece…
With the next comic I present you the utopic school…
(I know that the picture is too small but I cannot do something more!!!)


The utopic school
The utopic school is something very important for our lives!!! We spend 7 to 8 hours per day in this building, and I think that it have to be perfect…
In my opinion the utopic school must be spacious. It have to have a swimming pool, two basketball courts, two volleyball and two football. In the classes, we should also have computers with connection in to the internet. A very big bookcase, with encyclopedias for the best information…
All the students should have a small wardrobe in which they can put their clothes or their bags and some personal things!!!
In to the school will be a restaurant (no a cantina) with homemade food!!!

No comments: